IGNOU Exam Form 2022 (December) – The university will shortly begin accepting IGNOU Online Exam Forms for the December 2022 Term End Exam session. Fill out the online test form for your chosen programme as soon as possible to get yourself eligible to take the forthcoming IGNOU TEE. Before beginning to fill out an exam application form for a specific exam, students must be eligible and meet the requirements to do so for any of the term-end exams offered by IGNOU.
This message is intended to clarify and notify all IGNOU students that in order to qualify for any Term-End Examination offered by IGNOU, submission of the IGNOU Exam Form is required for each and every Term-End Examination. The person who failed to turn in the exam form will not be permitted to take any of the exams offered by the university.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022
Latest Update – The institution has not yet formally begun accepting IGNOU Exam Form submissions for the December 2022 exam. Due to the TEE June 2022 being rescheduled, it will now take place between July and September 2022, which will cause a delay. Please return later to find out the precise deadlines for submitting IGNOU exam registration for December 2022.
There are two ways that IGNOU University accepts exam form submissions. both online and offline (Limited). Candidates must complete and submit their application forms online when using the online approach. Online processes are quick and dependable and may be finished from anywhere in a few minutes. The IGNOU Exam Fee must also be paid online by candidates.
In order to use the Offline option, candidates must first obtain an exam form from our page, which they must then turn in to the relevant regional centre. The regional centre requires candidates to pay the fees through offline methods such cash, DD, and cash challan. The regional centre also has the exam application form available. It should be noted that not all students can use the offline method; rather, it is only available to a select group of students, such as international students or those who are qualified to complete an offline exam form under certain conditions. As a result, students almost always use the online mode, unless your RC elects to accept applications in this manner.
|Name of Exam||IGNOU Term End Examination|
|Method of Submission||Online|
|TEE Month & Year||December 2022|
|Applicable For||Theory & Practical Subjects|
|Current Status of Submission||Not Started Yet|
|Official IGNOU Exam Form Portal||exam.ignou.ac.in|
Requirements Before Submission of IGNOU Exam Form
- Before submitting your online exam registration, you must have turned in the necessary IGNOU Assignments for your programme to the relevant study centre.
- Apply for an upcoming exam after checking your IGNOU results from the previous session.
- The student’s admission or registration must be current at the moment the form is filled out.
- The candidate needs to be qualified for the course they want to fill out the application for.
- The applicant must have completed the required amount of time between admission and the test.
- The course code for BA, BSc, and BCom is separately given in the list, so choose your course accordingly.
Because you can submit the Term End Exam Form to the university for the forthcoming session of December 2022, all applicants must complete the online approach. Candidates can download offline test forms and submit them to IGNOU under a few specific situations if they want to take the forthcoming exam.
IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2022 Important Dates
All qualified students who wish to apply online for the upcoming Dec 2022 IGNOU Exam may do so shortly. As of right now, it is confirmed that the December 2022 TEE submission deadlines will be later than the December 2021 TEE dates. Candidates are now urged to review the anticipated dates for the beginning and end of the TEE Dec 2022 exam form submission period. Candidates are advised to study our provided instructions to fully complete their examination forms. In order for candidates to complete their forms prior to the deadline, the list also includes the Last Date for Online Exam Form Submission.
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Filling Starting Date||15th October 2022 (Saturday)|
|Last Date without Late Fees||15th November 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||16th to 20th November 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1500||No Provision|
IGNOU students should be aware that the dates shown above are official dates and should be taken into consideration when filling out the exam form for the term end exam session in December 2022.
Notice Regarding the Last Date – We kindly ask all students to read each and every point attentively as IGNOU University will be making a few modifications to the test form submission deadlines. Now, candidates have until November 15, 2022, to complete their exam forms without paying a late charge. Up until November 2022, the submission may be made after the deadline with a late fee of Rs. 1100.
About FST-1, BSHF-1 & BEVAE-181 Exams
According to the university’s official announcement, IGNOU will administer exams for the aforementioned three courses using multiple-choice questions (MCQ), hence candidates are recommended to get ready for their exams using the new format.
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022?
- Open the link for the online IGNOU exam registration first.
- Program code must be entered or chosen from a list of programme codes.
- The 9 or 10 digits of your enrollment number
- From the dropdown list where you want to appear, choose Regional Centre (You can select any regional centre across India)
- Click “submit” after entering the aforementioned information.
- Here, you must fill out the entire exam application form by selecting your exam centre code.
- Enter your birthdate, gender, and the theoretical and practical courses you intend to take for the TEE December 2022.
- You must now choose whether or not the assignment has been submitted, so pick “Yes” and continue by selecting the Submit button.
- It’s time to pay your exam cost online, so choose a suitable payment method and proceed.
- Obtain your control number automatically.
Tags: IGNOU Exam Form | IGNOU Admit Card | IGNOU Grade Card | IGNOU Hall Ticket | IGNOU Result | IGNOU Assignment Status | IGNOU Solved Assignment | IGNOU Admission | IGNOU Solution | IGNOUSolution